RVIST Student Portal gives you access to various academic information. This guide will help you to login into your account, help you retrieve your passwords if forgotten, and a host of others.
RVIST University, officially known as Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology, is a technical and vocational training institution located in Nakuru, Kenya. The university was established in 2008 with the aim of providing practical and market-driven education in various technical and professional fields. RVIST University offers a wide range of diploma, certificate, and artisan courses, as well as customized training programs tailored to the needs of industries and the job market.
The university places a strong emphasis on hands-on training, equipping students with practical skills that are essential for employment and entrepreneurship. RVIST University offers programs in areas such as engineering, business studies, information technology, agriculture, hospitality and tourism, fashion and design, community development, and more. The courses are designed to meet the needs of both local and international students, preparing them for successful careers or further studies in their respective fields.
RVIST University is committed to providing quality education and training that meets industry standards. The university has a dedicated team of qualified instructors and lecturers who bring their expertise and experience into the classrooms and workshops. The learning environment at RVIST University is student-centered, promoting active engagement, critical thinking, and practical application of knowledge.
Read Also: ATA Student Portal Login
List of Courses Offered at West Coast University
Are you a candidate who are looking forward to studying at this great institution, then have you thought of checking for the courses they offer to check if the course you are looking for is included among the courses offered by the school? To clarify that, we have listed all the courses from the school below.
- Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing)
- Health Administration (Bachelor of Science in Health Administration, Master of Health Administration)
- Pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Dental Hygiene (Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene)
- Occupational Therapy (Master of Occupational Therapy)
- Physical Therapy (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Medical Laboratory Science (Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science)
- Radiologic Technology (Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology)
- Healthcare Management (Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management)
- Respiratory Therapy (Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy)
How to Login to the RVIST Student Portal
Finding out how to login to the student portal will guide you on the things you need to do, click and supply. This will help you not to waste time doing mistakes and trying all over again. See the steps to follow below.
Read Also: ASCENDER Student Portal Login
- Open your web browser: Launch your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the RVIST website: Enter the official website address of Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology (RVIST) in the browser’s address bar: www.rvist.ac.ke.
- Find the Student Portal link: Look for a menu or section on the website labeled “Student Portal” or “Login.” This is usually located at the top or bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the Student Portal link: Once you locate the appropriate link, click on it to proceed to the RVIST Student Portal login page.
- Enter your login credentials: On the login page, you will see two fields to enter your username and password. Input your assigned username or student number in the first field, and your corresponding password in the second field.
- Verify your details: Double-check the accuracy of the information you entered to ensure it matches your registered credentials.
- Click the Login button: After confirming your login details, click on the “Login” button to proceed with the login process.
- Access the Student Portal: If your credentials are correct, you will be granted access to the RVIST Student Portal. Here, you can access your academic records, course registrations, timetable, and other essential information related to your studies at RVIST.
How to Retrieve your RVIST Student Portal Login Password
Anybody can lose or forget his or her password to the student portal account. It could be due to one factor or the other. But whatever the case is, we have created a step-by-step guide to help get back into your account and access various academic activities.
Password Reset via Email:
- a. Visit the RVIST website and navigate to the Student Portal login page.
- b. Look for the “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link and click on it.
- c. Enter your registered email address associated with your RVIST Student Portal account.
- d. Check your email inbox for a password reset email from RVIST.
- e. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. This usually involves clicking on a password reset link provided in the email and creating a new password.
Contact the RVIST IT Support:
- a. If the email password reset option doesn’t work or you don’t have access to the registered email address, contact the RVIST IT support team.
- b. Reach out to the IT department via phone, email, or in-person, explaining your situation and the need to retrieve your Student Portal login password.
- c. Provide them with your student identification details and any other required information for identity verification.
Read Also: Unitek Student Portal Login
RVIST University Admission Requirements
Every candidate who is admitted into this institution of learning was admitted according to the conditions offered by the school. The school has its own condition for acceptance until you meet those conditions proposed by the school. See the below for the school requirements.
- Academic Qualifications: Applicants are typically required to have completed their secondary education or its equivalent. For diploma and certificate programs, a minimum grade or pass in the relevant subjects may be required. For higher-level programs, such as diploma to degree conversions, additional academic qualifications may be necessary.
- Application Form: Prospective students are usually required to fill out and submit an application form. The application form can be obtained from the university’s admissions office or downloaded from their official website. The form typically requires personal information, educational background, and the program of interest.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are typically asked to provide certain supporting documents, which may include:
- Official academic transcripts or certificates from previous educational institutions.
- Photocopies of national identification or birth certificates.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Any additional documents specified by the university, such as recommendation letters or a personal statement.
- Entrance Examinations or Interviews: Some programs at RVIST University may require applicants to sit for entrance examinations or participate in interviews to assess their aptitude and suitability for the program. The specific requirements for entrance examinations or interviews will vary based on the program of interest.
How do I download an Rvist admission letter?
- Click on the Download link on the main menu.
- Under January 2021 Intake, Click on Admission Letter.
- Enter KCSE Index Number and Year you sat KCSE.
- Click Download Button to download your offer of admission letter.
What is the grading system for Rvist?
Mean grade C-(Minus) and above for Diploma courses, ECDE Diploma C (Plain) Mean grade D (Plain) and above for Certificate Courses, ECDE Certificate D+ (Plus) and above.
Read Also: Ashford University Student portal Login
How will I know if they have given me admission?
Candidates who wish to know if their school has offered them admission may instead use a phone browser or computer to check the school portal. And they may if the school uses that method. wait for possible SMS from their proposed universities, polytechnics, or colleges of education.