Unitek Student Portal Login 2023 which is accessible at portal.unitekcollege.edu offers you with a lot of numerous student portals, such as email login, Canvas learning, enrollment, and an online library, are provided by Unitek College.
Unitek College is a private vocational school in California that specializes in healthcare training. Students can access their academic records, examine course materials, and contact with instructors and staff using the college’s online student portal. This post will guide you on how to get to and log into the Unitek student portal.
Unitek College is also an excellent choice for anyone looking for a fulfilling and challenging career. We provide a respectable wage, fantastic benefits, endless possibility for advancement, and a college work environment.
Aside from that, Nightingale College has its own student portal and Unitek offers student services. Access information and tools for your academic achievement by exploring these portals.
Learn more about the Unitek Educational Platform and how to log on to the Unitek Student Dashboard in this blog post.
About UNITEK College
Unitek College, founded in 2002, is a private, accredited college that combines distinct academic and technical skills to deliver a high education in healthcare and nursing. Unitek College has seven campuses in California, including Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento, and Bakersfield. Unitek has a campus in Reno, Nevada as well. Unitek College alumni receive healthcare vocation training, professional growth, clinical placement, and employment support.
Accreditation and Approvals
The California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education has granted Unitek College permission to operate as a private college. The California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009’s state standards are being met by the institution if it has received approval to operate.
Sacramento, California 95834 Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education 1747 N. Market Blvd. www.bppe.ca.gov Phone number: (888) 370-7589
In 2014–2015, Unitek College Sacramento campus received the prestigious “School of Excellence” distinction by the ACCSC. This award recognizes institutions for their commitment to the rigors of ACCSC accreditation as well as the efforts to maintain the highest levels of achievement among their students. In 2012–2013, Unitek College Fremont Campus received the same outstanding distinction.
Unitek College’s campuses in Fremont, Hayward, San Jose, Sacramento, Concord, South San Francisco, Bakersfield and Reno are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. The Reno, San Jose, Sacramento, Bakersfield and Concord campuses are recognized by ACCSC as accredited branches of the Fremont main campus. The South San Francisco campus is recognized by ACCSC as an accredited branch of the Hayward main campus.
How to login to your UNITEK College Portal account
UNITEK College Portal provides you personalized access to your student account. Use UNITEK College Portal login to:
- Update the details on your personal profile.
- Pre-registration must be completed each term.
- Access your student financing site and register for classes.
- Check your class schedule
- Access Online Services to take placement tests, monitor grades, and receive a transcript.
Important school notifications are available here.
Unitek Student Portal Login 2023 | portal.unitekcollege.edu
Go to https://my.unitekcollege.edu/ on your choice web browser to access the Unitek College student portal.
You will see the login form once the homepage loads. In the corresponding sections, enter your username and password. Basically, your student ID number serves as your username. Click the “Forgot Username or Password” option located beneath the login button if you are unable to remember your username or password.
After entering your credentials, click on the “Login” button to access your student portal.
For security reasons, you will be required to change your password if you are checking in for the first time. To create a new password, adhere to the guidelines provided.
When you log in, you will see the dashboard, which has many ways for you to explore the site. You can contact with instructors and staff, examine course materials, and access your academic records.
Admission Requirement for Unitek College
Without regard to anyone’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or country of origin, all applications will be considered for admission. All applicants must be literate in English (because the college only offers English-taught courses and does not offer translation services), both in reading and writing.
An admissions representative must conduct an interview with each candidate.Attendance from spouses and parents is encouraged. This is a chance to learn more about the campus, curriculum, and career goals of the school, as well as to meet the staff and teachers and see the facilities and equipment.
Once you completed and submitted the application packet and other required documentation, we review the information and will inform you if you are eligible for admission. If you are not accepted, all fees paid to the school are refunded. We follow an open enrollment systema and the following criteria must be met before your start date:
- At least 17 years of age, and if 17 years of age at the time of enrollment, a parent or legal guardian must co-sign the enrollment agreement
- Proof of completion of 12th grade level education (see Proof of High School Graduation below)
- Valid ID (Military IDs are prohibited)
- Must self-declare as a U.S. citizen, national or eligible permanent resident of the United States
- Valid social security number or Federal Tax ID number (pre-licensure Nursing programs & Nursing pre-requisite courses).
- Passing score on any required entrance exams
Applicants may be denied admission to the school if the school determines that:
- Applicant has violated, or contributed to the violation of, any of the school’s policies
Proof of High School Graduation
All students must show proof of completion of 12th grade level education in order to complete the enrollment process and be approved to start the program. Acceptable forms of proof include:
- US high school diploma or transcript from a state approved or US Department of Education approved school
- E.D. certificate
- Homeschooling completion certificate
- Associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree obtained from an accredited school recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- A foreign transcript at the high school, associate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or doctoral levels evaluated by a recognized agency to be equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. Applicants wishing to submit documentation evaluated by an approved agency take full responsibility to acquire & provide such documentation. If satisfactory documentation is not provided at the time of application, admission may be forfeited, even if all other criteria was met. Unitek College does not pay any fees that may be incurred by an applicant in order to submit such proof.
All foreign documents submitted for proof of education, or transcripts for credit granting, must be evaluated by an acceptable service in order for the applicant submitting such foreign documents to complete the enrollment process. Unitek College only accepts evaluations completed by Academic & Credential Records, Evaluation & Verification Services, AACRAO’s International Education Standards Council, Validential, and members of either the Association of International Credential Evaluators or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. An evaluation completed by an agency not listed here will not be accepted.
Career Services at Unitek College
At Unitek College, we are committed to helping our students find career opportunities that achieve their goals. We offer career development and employment assistance to all our students and graduates.
We also work hard to provide the employers we serve with the highly qualified and motivated employees they demand.
A team of Career Service experts is available to help you learn valuable job-searching skills and obtain employment in your chosen area. Our team is dedicated to helping all students on their journey to career success.
That was it on the Unitek Learning Portal.
Our websites has all of the information concerning students portal, dont hesitate to let us know the challenge you have.