Don’t get lost in the crowd find the step-by-step guide on Kasneb Student Portal Login, find out how to retrieve your password, and more in the article below.
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB) is a professional examination body in Kenya that provides rigorous examinations and certifications in the fields of accounting, finance, and business management. Established in 1969 under the Accountants Act, KASNEB plays a crucial role in setting high standards of competence and professionalism in the accounting and secretarial professions in Kenya.
KASNEB offers a range of professional courses and qualifications, including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Secretaries (CS), Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT), Certified Credit Professionals (CCP), and Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA), among others. These qualifications are highly regarded and recognized by employers, regulatory bodies, and professional associations in Kenya and beyond.
List of Courses Offered at The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB)
Are you a candidate who are looking forward to studying at this great institution, then have you thought of checking for the courses they offer to check if the course you are looking for is included among the courses offered by the school? To clarify that, we have listed all the courses from the school below.
Certified Credit Professionals (CCP):
- CCP Part I
- CCP Part II
- CCP Part III
Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT):
- CICT Part I
- CICT Part II
- CICT Part III
- CICT Part IV
Certified Procurement and Supply Professional (CPSP):
- CPSP Level I
- CPSP Level II
- CPSP Level III
Do check out a more detailed list on the school website.
Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA):
- CIFA Level I
- CIFA Level II
- CIFA Level III
Certified Public Accountants (CPA):
- CPA Part I
- CPA Part II
- CPA Part III
- CPA Part IV
Certified Secretaries (CS):
- CS Part I
- CS Part II
- CS Part III
- CS Part IV
How to Login to the Kasneb Student Portal Login
Finding out how to login to the student portal will guide you on the things you need to do, click and supply. This will help you not to waste time doing mistakes and trying all over again. See the steps to follow below.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Kasneb or the Kasneb Student Portal.
- Look for a section on the website dedicated to students or a specific link labeled as “Student Portal” or “Login.”
- Click on the provided link to access the login page for the Kasneb Student Portal.
- On the login page, you will typically find fields to enter your registration number and password. Enter your registration number as the username and your assigned password.
- Double-check the information you’ve entered to ensure accuracy, as incorrect login details may prevent you from accessing the portal.
- Once you’ve entered your login credentials correctly, click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button to proceed.
- If your credentials are valid, you will be redirected to your personal student portal dashboard.
- Explore the various sections and features available in the portal, such as exam registration, results, exam timetable, fee payment, and study materials.
- Remember to log out of the student portal when you have finished accessing your information to maintain the security of your account.
How to Retrieve your Kasneb Student Portal Login Login Password
Anybody can lose or forget his or her password to the student portal account. It could be due to one factor or the other. But whatever the case is, we have created a step-by-step guide to help get back into your account and access various academic activities.
- Look for the “Student Login” or “Student Portal” link on the website’s homepage. Click on it to access the Kasneb Student Portal login page.
- On the login page, look for a “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link. Click on it.
- You may be asked to provide certain details to verify your identity. These details may include your registration number, email address, or other personal information. Fill in the required information accurately.
- After entering the necessary details, click on the “Reset Password” or “Submit” button.
- Depending on the Kasneb Student Portal system, you will receive further instructions on the screen or via email.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email from Kasneb or the Student Portal system. It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive, so please be patient.
- Open the password reset email and carefully read the instructions provided. The email may contain a link that you need to click on to reset your password.
- Click on the password reset link provided in the email. You will be redirected to a web page where you can create a new password for your Kasneb Student Portal account.
- Choose a strong and secure password. Ensure it is a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Once you have entered your new password, click on the “Save” or “Reset Password” button.
- You should receive a confirmation message that your password has been successfully reset.
- Return to the Kasneb Student Portal login page and enter your registration number or email address and the new password to log in to your account.
Kasneb University Admission Requirements
Every candidate who is admitted into this institution of learning was admitted according to the conditions offered by the school. The school has its own condition for acceptance until you meet those conditions proposed by the school. See the below for the school requirements.
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications: For most KASNEB courses, the minimum educational requirement is a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
2. Specific Subject Requirements: Different KASNEB courses may have specific subject requirements at the KCSE level. For example, the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) course requires a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in Mathematics and English.
3. Registration and Examination Fees: Students need to register with KASNEB by paying the required registration and examination fees for the specific course they wish to pursue. These fees may vary depending on the course level and category.
Is the Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB) Accredited?
The professional certifications offered by KASNEB, such as Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Secretaries (CS), and others, are highly regarded and recognized by employers, regulatory bodies, and professional associations in Kenya and beyond. These certifications demonstrate a high level of competence and proficiency in the respective fields.
It’s worth mentioning that accreditation for educational institutions or programs is typically granted by recognized accreditation bodies or regulatory agencies specific to the education sector.
Is CPA equivalent to a degree in Kenya?
You will not be awarded with a degree or diploma certificate after completing CPA. However, you will be given a certificate of completion. CPA is a professional exam which was introduced to improve skills and knowledge for those in the business career.
What is kasneb in Kenya?
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) is the body responsible for preparing and administering exams for diploma and professional certificate courses.
How long does it take to complete CPA in Kenya?
So, how long does it take to study CPA in Kenya? Well, it will take you 3 years to become a CPA-K holder (if you pass one level per year) and shorter (if you combine more papers in each sitting).
Can I do Masters with CPA in Kenya?
The entry requirements are country specific. Holders of final CPA certificates are eligible for admission to pursue masters and other higher degrees in reputable universities, both in Kenya and foreign countries.