Rongo University Student Portal gives you access to various academic information. This guide will help you to login into your account, help you retrieve your passwords if forgotten, and a host of others.
Rongo University, formerly known as Rongo University College, is a public university located in Rongo, Kenya. Here is a brief history of Rongo University:
As a constituent institution of Moi University, Rongo University was founded in 2011. Moi University College of Science and Technology (MUCST) was its original name.
The college was upgraded to full university status in 2013 and changed its name to Rongo University College. The institution was able to provide a greater choice of academic programs and services as a result of this transition.
Expansion and Growth: Rongo University has grown significantly in terms of its facilities, academic offerings, and enrollment throughout the years. In order to meet the region’s expanding demand for higher education, the institution has increased its space and created new academic departments.
Rongo University Admission Requirement
Wants to get admitted by this institution but doesn’t know how? Here we have provided the necessary requirements set by the school for every candidate who wish to become a student of the school. Here they are below.
Number 1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Examination:
Applicants should have successfully completed the KCSE examination or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA).
Number 2. Minimum Grade:
Generally, applicants should have attained a minimum grade of C+ (C Plus) in the KCSE examination.
Number 3. Subject Requirements:
Depending on the curriculum, different subjects may have different conditions. Some programs could demand that students have studied certain courses at the KCSE level, such English and math. It is a good idea to review the program’s exact requirements before applying.
Number 4. Application Forms:
Prospective students are usually required to complete and submit the official application forms provided by Rongo University. These forms can typically be obtained from the institution’s admissions office or website.
Number 5. Application Fee:
Applicants are typically required to pay a non-refundable application fee. The fee amount may vary, and it is important to confirm the current fee with the institution.
Number 6. Selection Process:
Rongo University may have a selection process where applicants are assessed based on their academic qualifications, performance in the KCSE examination, and other criteria specific to the program or course. This may include interviews, written tests, or portfolio assessments.
About Rongo Student Portal
Rongo Student Portal was created specifically for the students of Rongo University, a public university in Rongo, Kenya. Students can access the university’s many academic and administrative services through the student portal, which acts as a central center.
Through the portal, students can sign up for their courses online. They can choose the courses they want to take, examine their class schedules, and, if the university permits it, amend their course selections.
A channel of communication between the university and its students may be established through the platform. This website can be used to convey significant news, updates, and notifications about academic deadlines, events, and administrative issues.
How to Login to the Rongo University Student Portal
When it comes to how to login to the student portal, there are a few steps you need to be guided with. Without those steps being followed you will be in rigmarole and making lots of mistakes which is not what anybody wants. Now here is a guide for you to follow and become successful at it.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the Rongo University website. The URL for the student portal is typically provided on the university’s official website.
- Look for a link or tab that says “Student Portal” or something similar. Click on that link to access the login page for the student portal.
- On the login page, you will usually see fields where you need to enter your login credentials, such as your username and password.
- Enter your username and password accurately. It’s important to note that the username and password are typically provided by the university or created during the registration process.
- If you don’t have your login credentials or have forgotten them, there may be an option to retrieve or reset them. Look for links or instructions on the login page for password recovery or assistance.
- Click “Login” or “Sign In” to continue after entering your login information.
- You should be successfully logged into the Rongo University Student Portal if the username and password are accurate.
- You can use the student portal’s features and resources, including course registration, class schedules, academic results, library resources, and more, once you’ve logged in.
How to Retrieve your Rongo University Student Portal Login Password
Have you lost your student portal account, we can help you get back on track. We understand that you might miss the password for one reason or the other. Yes, we perfectly understand that. Being in school is not really easy, lots of academic work coupled with personal engagements. See the below steps to get back on track.
- Visit Rongo University’s official website or go to the login page for the student portal.
- On the login page, look for a “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link.
- The “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link should be clicked. You will normally be taken to a password recovery page by doing this.
- On the password recovery page, you may be required to provide some information to verify your identity. This information can vary but commonly includes your student ID number, email address, or other personal details.
- Fill out the required information accurately and click on the “Submit” or “Reset Password” button.
- If the provided information matches the records in the university’s system, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. The email will typically contain a link or a temporary password.
- Open the email and follow the instructions provided to reset your password. This may involve clicking on a link to a password reset page or entering the temporary password provided in the email.
- You can choose a new password after you’ve reached the password reset page. Make sure to select a safe, strong, and unique password.
- After creating a new password, store it somewhere safe, or think about using a password manager to keep track of your login information.
List of Courses Offered at Rongo University
Knowing the various courses offered by any school will help you to know if you should go to such a school or not. You cant apply for study in an institution without first understanding the course they offered. Check the following list to confirm if they have your dream course.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in Gender and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics and Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Education in Arts (English and Literature)
- Bachelor of Education in Science (Mathematics and Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Agricultural Economics
- Master of Science in Agricultural Extension and Education
- Master of Science in Environmental Science
- Master of Science in Information Technology