Don’t get lost in the crowd find the step-by-step guide on Kenyatta University student portal, find out how to retrieve your password, and more in the article below.
Kenyatta University is a prominent public research institution located in Nairobi, Kenya. Here is a brief history of Kenyatta University.
Kenyatta University traces its roots back to 1965 when it started as a small teacher training college known as Kenyatta College. The institution was named after Jomo Kenyatta, the first President of Kenya.
There are numerous undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs available at Kenyatta University. A wide range of academic fields are covered by these programs, including business, education, engineering, agriculture, health sciences, environmental studies, and more.
Kenyatta University is actively engaged in research and innovation. The institution encourages its teachers and students to engage in scholarly pursuits and research. It has created research institutes and centers that advance knowledge and tackle societal issues.
About Kenyatta University student portal
Academic documents like transcripts, test results, and grade reports are accessible through the student site. These materials are available for students to browse and download for official use or reference.
Through the student portal, students can read payment deadlines, view their fee balances, and pay fees online. It offers a practical method for handling tuition and other costs related to the academic program.
Kenyatta Admission Requirement
The admission requirements for Kenyatta University may vary depending on the specific program and level of study.
Kenyatta Undergraduate Admissions
Wants to be admitted and become an undergraduate student of the school, see the requirements needed below.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE): Applicants should have a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the KCSE examination or its equivalent.
- Application Form: Complete and submit the official application form available from the Kenyatta University website or admission office.
- Application Fee: Pay the required application fee as specified by the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide the following documents during the application process:
- Original and copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of national ID card or passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Recommendation letters (if required).
- Any other documents specified by the university.
Kenyatta Postgraduate Admissions
See the requirements needed below as a prerequisite for admission.
- Bachelor’s Degree: A relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum grade required by the department or program is required of applicants.
College transcripts submit authentic transcripts from all previous colleges attended for your academic records.
- Curriculum Vitae: Kindly send a current CV/resume outlining your educational background, professional experience, and any notable achievements..
- Statement of Purpose: Write a statement explaining your motivation for pursuing the specific postgraduate program and your future goals.
- Recommendation Letters: Obtain recommendation letters from individuals who can attest to your academic or professional abilities.
- Research Proposal (if applicable): An outline of the proposed research area may be required for a research proposal by some postgraduate programs.
- Application Form and Fee: Complete and submit the official application form along with the required application fee.
How to Login to the Kenyatta Student Portal
To login to the Kenyatta University Student Portal, there are just few steps to follow to get started and have access to the students portal. Here they are:
- Open your computer or smart phone web browser. (use any one that is convenient for you)
- Visit the Kenyatta University website.
- Search for a link or tab labeled “Student Portal” or something similar. To visit the student portal login page, click that link.
- You may usually enter your username and password in the areas on the login screen. In the appropriate fields, enter the allotted username and password. You may need to get in touch with the university’s IT department or the office of student affairs if you don’t have a login and password.
- To continue, click the “Login” or “Sign In” button after entering your credentials.
- Your student portal dashboard will be displayed if the entered username and password are accurate.
- You can access the different tools and services offered by the student portal once you’ve logged in. Your academic records, course registrations, exam results, timetables, fee payments, library services, and interactions with academic or administrative staff may all be included in this.
How to Retrieve your Kenyatta Student Portal Login Password
We are aware that a lot of students have forgotten their password due to one factor or they other. We understand that perfectly. To help you on that, we have carefully checkout a working solution to fix that for you and here they are below.
- Visit the Kenyatta University official website.
- Look for a link or tab that says “Student Portal” or “Login.”
- Click on the “Student Portal” or “Login” link to access the login page.
- On the login page, you will usually find a link or button that says “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password.” Click on that link.
- You will be directed to a password reset page or prompted to enter your username or student identification number.
- Enter your username or student identification number in the provided field and click on the “Submit” or “Next” button.
- The system will validate your information and send a password reset link or instructions to your registered email address.
- You can find the link or instructions for a password reset in an email from Kenyatta University. Check your inbox.
- You can reset your password by following the directions in the email. Here, you could either input a new password on the site itself or click a password-reset link.
- For the student portal, create a new password. Choose a password that is both strong and safe and is simple for you to remember.
- Make use of the new password to access your Kenyatta University student portal by saving it.
List of Courses Offered at Kenyatta University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in various disciplines, including Economics, English, Sociology, Political Science, International Relations, etc.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in various disciplines, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, etc.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Economics (BEcon)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd) in various fields, including Early Childhood Education, Special Needs Education, Arts Education, Science Education, etc.
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Bachelor of Applied Statistics with Computing (BASC)
- Bachelor of Real Estate Management
- Bachelor of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Psychology
The specific procedures and design of the student portal login page may change depending on any updates or modifications made by Kenyatta University, so it’s really essential to keep that in mind. It is advised to check the university’s official website, get in touch with their IT support, or go to their student affairs office for assistance if you run into any problems throughout the login procedure.