Looking for the KAFUCO Student Portal guide to help you access the portal with ease and get access to various resources? Then our guide has covered all concerning your search.
Karatina University was established as a constituent college of Moi University in 2007. It was initially known as Karatina University College.
In 2013, full university status was granted to Karatina University College, and its name was changed to Karatina University. The university is situated in the town of Karatina, in Kenya’s Nyeri County.
Active interaction with the neighborhood and participation in a range of community improvement projects are carried out by Karatina University. This includes involvement in outreach initiatives, volunteer work, and partnerships with neighborhood organizations.
A variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees are offered at Karatina University. These disciplines include agriculture, business and economics, computer science, education, environmental studies, health sciences, hospitality and tourism, social sciences, and more.
Read Also: Brentwood Student Portal Login
KAFUCO Admission Requirement
Here are some general admission requirements for undergraduate programs at Karatina University (KAFUCO):
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Candidates must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE.
- They must also meet the specific subject requirements for the program they are applying to. This may include minimum grades in specific subjects such as Mathematics and English.
Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) or A-Level:
- Applicants with KACE or A-Level qualifications must have at least two principal passes and one subsidiary pass.
International Baccalaureate (IB) or GCE A-Level:
- Applicants with IB or GCE A-Level qualifications must have a minimum of five subjects, with at least two at the principal level.
- Diploma holders from recognized institutions may be eligible for direct entry into relevant undergraduate programs. The specific requirements may vary depending on the diploma and program applied for.
- Karatina University accepts transfer students from recognized institutions. The specific requirements for transfer admission may vary depending on the program and the number of credits earned at the previous institution.
- Applicants may be required to submit additional documents such as academic transcripts, a copy of the national ID or passport, passport-sized photographs, and a completed application form.
- Some programs may require applicants to undergo an interview or take an entrance examination.
Read Also: SMUMN Student Portal
How to Login to the kafuco Student Portal
Finding out how to login to the student portal will guide you on the things you need to do, click and supply. This will help you not to waste time doing mistakes and trying all over again. See the steps to follow below.
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the official website of Karatina University or the KAFUCO Student Portal. The specific URL for the student portal may be provided by the university or accessible from their official website.
- You should see fields to enter your login information, like your username and password, on the student portal login page.
- Enter the appropriate areas with your login and password. When you enroll at the university, you often receive these credentials. It’s possible that you’ll need to get help from the university’s IT support team or student services department if you don’t have your login information or if you’ve forgotten it.
- After entering your login information, confirm the accuracy of the data once more.
To continue, click the “Login” or “Sign In” option.
- If the entered credentials are correct, you will be redirected to your student portal dashboard.
- You can now access various features and services available through the student portal, such as course registration, grades, class schedules, financial information, and more.
How to Retrieve your kafuco Student Portal Login Password
Anybody can lose or forget his or her password to the student portal account. It could be due to one factor or the other. But whatever the case is, we have created a step-by-step guide to help get back into your account and access various academic activities.
To retrieve your KAFUCO (Karatina University) Student Portal login password, you can try the following steps:
Read Also: YVCC Student Portal Login
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the official website of Karatina University or the KAFUCO Student Portal.
- On the student portal login page, look for a “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link. Click on it.
- You may be redirected to a password recovery or reset page. Here, you might be required to provide certain information to verify your identity. The specific information required may vary, but it commonly includes your student ID number, email address, or other personal details.
- Fill in the requested information accurately and click on the “Submit” or “Reset Password” button.
- If the provided information matches the records in the university’s system, you should receive further instructions on how to reset your password. This may be in the form of an email sent to your registered email address.
- If you receive any password reset instructions from Karatina University or the Student Portal, please check your email inbox (including the spam/junk folder).
- To change your student portal login password, follow the directions in the email. This could entail entering a temporary password that is given to you or clicking a link to a password reset website.
- Follow the directions to create a new password for your student portal account. Make careful you select a password that is both strong and memorable.
List of Courses Offered at kafuco
Karatina University (KAFUCO) offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across different fields of study. Here is a list of some of the courses offered at KAFUCO:
School of Business and Economics:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
School of Engineering, Energy, and the Built Environment:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying
School of Natural Resources and Environmental Studies:
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agroforestry and Rural Development
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
School of Education and Social Sciences:
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in History and Archaeology
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
Read Also: Evangel Student Portal Login
School of Hospitality and Tourism:
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Science in Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science in Event and Convention Management
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
School of Agriculture and Biotechnology:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Technology