ITS student portal gives you access to various academic information. This guide will help you to login into your account, help you retrieve your passwords if forgotten and a host of others.
ITS students have access to features that allow them to monitor their academic records, sign up for classes, access course materials, check exam schedules, communicate with instructors, and get crucial news and updates. You normally need a username and password supplied by the institution to use the ITS student site. These credentials could be given at enrollment or throughout the admissions process. Contact the ITS administration or IT support if you can’t remember your login information or if you don’t have it.
The student site might provide communication tools so that you can get in touch with professors, fellow students, or university employees. Sending emails, commenting on message boards, or using student email accounts are examples of this. The portal may have sections to notify you of news, announcements, and events at the university.
Programs and Faculties:
Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programmes in a variety of disciplines, including engineering, science, information technology, business, architecture, and design, are available through ITS. The institution is divided into numerous divisions, including the faculties of architecture and design, electrical engineering, and computer science, as well as the faculties of industrial technology, marine technology, and civil engineering.
Research and Innovation:
ITS places a strong emphasis on research and innovation to develop both science and technology. It promotes academic and student involvement in research endeavours, teamwork with business partners, and the creation of original responses to contemporary problems. The institution has research facilities and labs devoted to particular academic subjects.
Campus and Facilities:
The ITS campus is located in the city’s centre and covers a sizable area. It offers cutting-edge infrastructure and resources to support the academic and research endeavours of its teachers and students. The campus has residential spaces, sports facilities, student centres, labs, libraries, and classrooms.
ITS regularly participates in international partnerships and collaborations with colleges and institutions all around the world. It encourages professor and student exchange programmes, collaborative research initiatives, and involvement in international conferences and competitions. These partnerships create a global outlook and raise the standard of instruction at ITS.
Entrepreneurship and Community Engagement:
Entrepreneurship and community involvement are valued by ITS. It supports the creation of startups and innovation-driven businesses and encourages students to adopt an entrepreneurial attitude. Through a variety of outreach initiatives, charitable endeavours, and sustainable development initiatives, the institution also interacts with the neighbourhood.
ITS has a large and powerful alumni network made up of prominent businesspeople, professionals, and opinion leaders from a range of sectors. Alumni actively contribute to the university’s efforts, mentor students, and open doors for employment.
Read Also: ELAC Student Portal Login
How to Login to the ITS student portal
- Open a web browser and visit the official website of ITS.
- Look for the “Student Portal” or “Login” option on the website’s homepage. It is usually located in the top menu or sidebar.
- Click on the “Student Portal” or “Login” link to proceed to the login page.
- On the login page, you will typically find fields for entering your username or student ID and password.
- Enter your username or student ID in the appropriate field. Make sure to enter it correctly.
- Enter your password in the password field. Ensure that you enter the correct password, paying attention to capitalization and any special characters.
- Double-check the entered information for accuracy.
- Click on the “Login” or “Submit” button to proceed with the login process.
- If the provided credentials are correct, you should be successfully logged into the ITS university student portal.
How to Retrieve your ITS student portal Login Password
- Visit the official website of ITS or the student portal login page.
- Look for a “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link on the login page. This link is usually located near the login fields.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” or “Reset Password” link. It will usually redirect you to a password recovery page.
- On the password recovery page, you may be asked to enter your username or student ID. Provide the required information accurately.
- After entering your username or student ID, you may need to verify your identity. This verification step can vary depending on the university’s specific process. Common methods include answering security questions, providing personal information, or receiving a verification code via email or SMS.
- Complete the identity verification process as instructed. Ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Once your identity is verified, you will receive instructions on how to reset your password. This may involve receiving a password reset link via email or SMS.
- Check your email or SMS for the password reset instructions. Follow the provided link or instructions to reset your password.
- Create a new password for your student portal login. Ensure that your password is strong and secure, using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- After resetting your password, return to the student portal login page and enter your new password to access your account.
Read Also: GMC Student Portal Login
ITS Admission Requirements
Here are some general recommendations for ITS’s undergraduate admission standards:
A recognised secondary education or its equivalent, such as the national high school diploma (SMA/SMK) or its foreign equivalent, is required of applicants.
The Joint Entrance Examination for State Universities in Indonesia (SBMPTN) is one of the national entrance exams that prospective students must normally take in order to enrol at ITS. The test measures students’ subject-specific knowledge and ability.
Specific high school courses might be necessary or advised depending on the programme of interest. For instance, engineering programmes could demand a solid background in physics and mathematics.
Grade Point Average (GPA):
A minimum GPA may be required of applicants depending on the institution or the programme they are going to. The minimum GPA can change based on how competitive the programme is.
Proof of English language proficiency may be required for international applicants or programmes that are taught in English. Tests like the TOEFL or IELTS can be used to illustrate this.
Specific supplementary requirements, such as portfolios, interviews, or admission tests tailored to the topic of study, may apply to some programmes or departments.
Read Also: ISA Student Portal Login
List of Courses Offered at ITS
Here is a list of some of the courses offered at ITS:
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Geomatics Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
Science and Technology Programs:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
Business and Management Programs:
- Industrial Engineering and Management
Design and Creative Programs:
- Product Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Interior Design
Maritime and Ocean Engineering Programs:
- Ocean Engineering
- Marine Transportation Engineering
- Marine Technology
Biotechnology and Life Sciences Programs:
- Food Science and Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
Applied Sciences and Interdisciplinary Programs:
- Energy Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Engineering